The Terrace at Beverwyck
Independence with a helping hand.
Living independently is one of the keys to living a healthy, happy life. However, for many, there comes a time when a little help with everyday activities can make a big difference. That's when you can feel secure knowing you can turn to enriched housing at The Terrace at Beverwyck.
The Terrace at Beverwyck is designed for seniors who want to remain as independent as possible and still receive the assistance they need with daily activities such as dressing, bathing or taking medications.
Designed in The Eddy tradition of excellence, The Terrace features amenities and services that offer freedom of choice and freedom from worry in a community of warmth and security. Residents may choose from a variety of floor plans.
One monthly service fee includes:
- * Individually tailored wellness care plan
- * Regular health and wellness assessments
- * Licensed nursing staff
- * Assistance with daily activities, such as bathing, dressing or medication
- * Three nutritious meals daily with waited service
- * 24-hour security and emergency call system
- * Daily resident safety checks
- * Daily social activities, cultural, recreational and educational programs
- * Scheduled transportation
- * Daily bed making and spot cleaning
- * Weekly housekeeping with fresh towel and linen service
- * Personal laundry
- * Residence and grounds maintenance
- * Utilities (including telephone and cable TV)
- * Attractively designed private one and two-bedroom apartments
- * Beautifully landscaped grounds and courtyards
- * Tastefully decorated common areas, including wellness center, library, living room, dining room, activities center, * and Country Store/coffee shop for light snacks and sundries
- * Full-service beauty/barber shop
- * Private dining room for resident entertaining
The Terrace at Beverwyck is a NYS licensed enriched housing community.
Come and visit us at The Terrace. Or call us at (518) 451-2103.
Learn more about The Eddy's enriched housing and assisted living communities!
41 Beverwyck Lane, Slingerlands, NY 12159